PLEASE NOTE: All attendees at the site demonstration must provide their own PPE: Hi-vis vest or jacket, Steel Cap boots and hard hat RSVP: MinnaJi@piletech.co.nz
– SITE DEMONSTRATION: You’ll see our 12T excavator installing 12m to 15m deep piles inside an existing structure, giving perspective of the plant, materials and speed of installation.
– TECHNICAL PRESENTATION: (SCREW102): We’ll explain the key considerations in designing and installing piles when retrofitting existing structures… dispel a few myths, and some industry updates from across NZ.
After the site visit (corner of Ward Street & Tristram Street) and the technical presentation will be held at WINTEC, approximately 2 minutes walk away.
Beer, Wine & Pizza will be provided at the technical presentation.
KINDLY SPONSORED BY PILETECH
LIMITED SPACES AVAILABLE: RSVP by email to KoriL@cmwgeo.com
As we have in other regions, Piletech will be hosting a Demo Day to demonstrate the screw piling.
At the DEMO DAY you will build your knowledge through:
See our 35T excavator installing 20m deep piles on an open site. This will give perspective of the plant, materials and speed of installation.
PLEASE NOTE: All attendees at the site demonstration must provide their own PPE:
Hi-vis vest or jacket, Steel Cap boots and hard hat
T&T, RCP and Hawkins have kindly arranged for us to visit the Farmers development site on Tuesday 9 July. There will be a short presentation at the nearby RCP office followed by a site walkover.
Note that numbers are limited for this visit to 15 people. We ask you to confirm your attendance by RSVP and will take these on a first come first served basis.
You are required to bring PPE as follows: Hard Hat, Safety Boots, Hi Vis, Safety Glasses, Gloves.
Site Demonstration @ 4:00pm:
– See the Piletech 13T modified excavator in action installing 10-12m deep piles (This machine is capable of installing piles in a 2.5m headroom environment).
– The as-built piles will be capable of supporting a vertical load of up to 725kN.
– This demonstration will give perspective of the plant, materials and speed of installation.
Technical Presentation @ 5:00pm:
– At this presentation specialists from Piletech will share information that will dispel common myths around screw piling, provide insights for “inside structures” and share some industry updates from across New Zealand.
Please Note you must Bring your own PPE – MINIMUM OF HiVis, steel caps & hard hat
Kindly sponsored by Piletec
When and Where Saturday 2 November to Sunday 10 November 2019, at the University of Wollongong, and field sites on the south coast of New South Wales
The registration fee for AGS members is A$4,950 inclusive of GST. For non AGS members the registration fee is A$5,170 inclusive of GST. The fee includes course notes and transport for field trips. All transport to and from Wollongong before and after the course, accommodation and meal costs are additional to these course fees. Accommodation Participants are responsible for booking accommodation during the course. It is recommended that this be done immediately after registration to secure appropriate accommodation. Suggestions for suitable accommodation will be posted on the course website in February