Planning is currently in progress for the following additional NZGS training courses which are expected to be held during the second half of 2018:
- Soft Soil Engineering
– To be presented by Dr Richard Kelly and Nick Wharmby.
– Provisionally scheduled to be held in held in Auckland on
- 03 September, Wellington on 05 September and Christchurch on 06 September.
– 60 places will be available in the Auckland session with 30 places available in each of the Wellington and Christchurch sessions.
- Course title to be confirmed
– The NZGS Management Committee intends to run a total of five workshops or training courses during 2018.
– Preliminary discussions are currently in progress to finalise the topic, dates and locations for this fifth training course.
Enrolment details will be issued to our members via the fortnightly email notices and posted onto the NZGS website in due course.
Travel arrangements are currently being finalised to bring the following internationally recognised speakers and presentations to the New Zealand circuit: