Call for Abstracts
The 12th Asian Regional Conference of IAEG is calling for abstracts from engineering geologists and geotechnical engineers around the globe to make this conference meaningful and fruitful. The conference will be held on Jeju Island, Republic of Korea (South Korea) from Monday 23 September 2019 to Friday 27 September 2019.
Please take note of the following information:
- Abstracts open: 1st January 219
- Abstract Submission Deadline: 30th April 2019
- Abstract Acceptance/Rejection Notice: 31st May 2019
Abstract Submission Guideline
Please visit the official website for further details.
Please fill out “every blank” according to the submission website and note that the presenter or one of the authors must register for the conference in the ‘early bird pre-registration term’ to have your abstract published.
The link to the abstract submission guideline can be found here.
Abstract Criteria (Main Themes of Conference)
- Description and Behavior of Soils and Rocks
– Soil mechanics, Rock mechanics
- Analysis and Prediction of Geo-hazards
– Landslides and Debris flow
– Earthquake and faulting
– Land subsidence
- Site Investigation, Ground Characteristics and Geophysical Exploration
- Environmental Geology and Hydrogeology
- Engineering Geology in Construction and Maintenance
– Foundations, Tunnels and Underground Space, Slopes, Dams, Earth Structures
- Application of New Technology in Engineering Geology
– Remote Sensing, UAV, Terrestrial LiDAR etc.