Deadline: 7 October 2019
We welcome entries for the 2019 YEG LOGO CONTEST. The Young Engineering Geologists (YEGs) are seeking a new logo design to be the face of the group in IAEG.
We need a modern design which promotes the essence of YEG, and which adapts the existing IAEG logo. The winning entry will be used on all our social media platforms and in all the correspondences (reports/bulletins) to come and in any merchandising and brochures that are produced in the future.
The logo should be sent in:
- Vector format and bitmap format,
- all fonts converted to graphics,
- color, grayscale, black and white and negative versions.
Only one winner will receive the prize, which comprises:
- Three-year membership to IAEG
- A geological hammer with the logo engraved on it (shipped to your address).
- Open to all young members in the IAEG and/or local associations.
- The logo must be unique.
- One winner will be selected by 14 October 2019 and posted on the Website.
- The winner must supply final approved files by 21 October 2019.
The competition entries will be judged by a panel of three judges, including the YEG chair and an IAEG executive committee representative.
- Originality: the idea and creativity.
- IAEG alignment: the logo must incorporate/align with the existing IAEG logo.
- Adaptability: The logo should look good in a range a basic colors and against various advertising materials e.g. t-shirts, brochures.
HOW TO ENTER: Entries must be submitted via email to email@example.com by the closing date 7 October 2019.
An acknowledgement that your entry is:
- your own work and does not comprise or incorporate any copyright or other intellectual property rights owned by any other person or group;
- is not defamatory or immoral; and
- does not infringe any third-party rights and/or any agreements to which you are a party.
There is no limit on the number of entries an individual can submit.
The promoter and the competition
The Promoter is the Young Engineering Geologists group of IAEG.
The title of the competition is YEG LOGO CONTEST 2019.
Intellectual property rights
By submitting your competition entry and any accompanying material, you agree that, in the event that you are the winner of the competition, you hereby (with effect from the date of submission of your competition entry):
- assign to the Promoter all your intellectual property rights with full title guarantee; and
- waive all moral rights