The newsletter provides updates from the IAEG executive and from the various regional groups.
Key features include :
- Applications for the 2018 Richard Walter Prize are open until 15 May.
- RWP recognises meritorious scientific achievement by a member of the IAEG under the age of 35
- Application to be forwarded with letter of support from National Group (NZGS)
- Submission to include CV and list of publications with three most significant publications highlighted.
- If you are interested please submit your application to NZGS
- IAEG executive meeting to be held 18/19 May 2018
- Ongoing development of Strategic Plan
- IAEG Congress in September
- XIII IAEG Congress – San Francisco 17 – 21 September 2018
- Registrations open
- Field trip option expected to fill fast
- 2018 council meeting at congress
- Election for 2019 executive to be held at council meeting.
For those that wish to read the newsletter in full you can do this from Here